Acoustic Guitar pickup/microphone. This transducer pickup for acoustic guitar unit is focused on acoustic sound amplification. Excellent linearity, flat frequency response, full dynamic range, perfect balance among all strings, ultra low distortion, absolute no sound colouration and exceptional feedback resistance. As a result, just the acoustic sound amplified.
– Pickup for guitar offers dual source signal (pickup – microphone). Real time adjustable (mixing or isolation).
– Separate pickup element for each one string, individually calibrated so as to capture each string’s unique timbre.
– Perfect balance between all strings.
– Flat frequency response (from deep, focused bass to clean, detailed treble with no midrange emphasis / peaks).
– Audio feedback suppression circuitry.
– No sound colouration / no distortion / no signal compression.
– Battery life: min. 240 hours (2 x CR2032 Coin cells, therefore no significant additional weight).
– No need for an external preamplifier (albeit it can benefit from any available).
– Standard 6.3mm line output jack.
– Innovative screwless installation that allows immediate attachment/removal, hence not to bother with screwdrivers or other additional tools.
– Handmade quality and finally, individual testing.
– Adds no significant Weight (approx. 80 g).
– Dimensions: into soundhole 60 x 14 x 22mm (L/W/H) max. 100 x 14 x 25 mm (L/W/H). Similar to guitar’s last fret. As a result, soundhole remains wide open. It fits easily to soundholes with an aperture larger than 60mm.
– Detailed installation manual included.
– Makes a perfect match with our Acoustic preamplifier.