– Acoustic Guitar DFP-System, comprised of a Pickup element, a Microphone, and a Preamplifier/Blender.
– Complete system with its own, dedicated, belt pack preamplifier/controller unit.
– Οffers dual-source signal (pickup – microphone), which is real-time adjustable (mixing or isolation).
– Separate pickup element for each one string, individually calibrated so as to capture each string’s unique timbre.
– This Acoustic Guitar DFP-System has perfect balance between all strings.
– Flat frequency response, from deep, focused bass to clean, detailed treble with no midrange emphasis/peaks.
– Microphone anti-feedback circuitry, so as to suppress unwanted howling sounds and whistling.
– No sound coloration, no distortion, and finally no signal compression, in a way that you can feel all the dynamic variations of your playing.
– Battery-powered preamplifier/control unit.
– No batteries inside the instrument, as the whole system is powered from the preamp unit.
– Separate sound polarity switches for pickup and for the microphone.
– Adjustable, parametric low pass and high pass microphone filters with variable microphone gain.
– All system functions and power supply to the pickup and microphone are carried out through the preamp unit, therefore, no knobs or batteries are on the instrument.
– Master Volume control knob to real-time adjust the system’s output.
– Standard 6.3mm line output jack, so as you can connect it to any pedalboard or amplifier with a line-in input.
– Handmade quality and finally, individual testing, to meet the finest criteria.
– Adds no significant weight.
– Dimensions: into soundhole 55 x 14 x 16mm (L/W/H) max. 100 x 14 x 16 mm (L/W/H). Similar to guitar’s last fret. As a result, soundhole remains wide open. It fits easily to soundholes with an aperture larger than 60mm.
– Detailed installation manual included.