Our Electrodynamic Violin Pickup, comprises a unique, revolutionary, patented pickup system for acoustic instruments, where the instrument itself, becomes a complete pickup system for it’s own sound. More specifically, the instrument’s strings behave like a microphone’s diaphragm, converting by themselves the sound they produce, to acoustically modulated electrical signal, while moving in a specifically shaped energy field. As a result, we have a complete and transparent acoustic image of the instrument’s unique sound and timbre, with excellent dynamic response and feedback resistance. In contrast to other violin pickups in the market, this one has its own unique, clear-cut character and is considered to be an excellent performer in all kind of situations. Live or studio. Requires a 9 Volt battery. Detailed manual with instructional photos included.
– Electro Magnetic violin pickup and microphone (optional). Note that system uses it’s own dedicated microphone and no other microphones are supported.
– Immediate response to playing, full dynamic range, combined with linear frequency response.
– Clean, focused, transparent sound, with exceptional detail, linearity, flat frequency response, full dynamic range
– Ultra low distortion, absolute no sound colouration and no feedback.
– Perfect balance among all strings
– Adjustable volume of strings.
– Minimal interventions or no modifications at all to instruments (no hole drilling, no screws, etc).
— Discreet mounting on the instrument, of minimal weight.
– No impact on the natural sound of the instrument (there is no contact at all with any echogenic parts of the instrument).
– No need for an external preamplifier.
– Battery status LED indicator.
– Standard, 6.3mm jack line output.
– Works both with metal or synthetic core strings.
– It will NOT work with an electroconductive tailpiece (e.g. tailpiece made of metal)