– Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic is totally detachable, this violin pickup system needs virtually no installation and mounts on the violin in just a couple of seconds.
– Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic clip-on microphone/pickup system that is able to sense violin’s both, air and wood vibrations.
– Blending function available at any percentage, thus you can blend as much of the violin’s “air” or “wood” sound, as you like (BridgeDyna-Mic blending or BridgeDyna-MicXL).
– By its non-piezoelectric nature, the system does not produce bow change percussiveness or all the other inherent flaws that all piezo pickups produce.
– Special rubber pad so as to protect the violin’s rib varnish.
– Above all, there is no sensor contact to the bridge or soundboard. Therefore, the system reproduces a clear, detailed, amplified tone that simply is indistinguishable from the instrument’s natural sound.
– No need for instrument modifications or alterations.
– No need to replace the violin’s original bridge.
– Violin natural sound unaffected.
– Exceptionally feedback resistant in loud environments, so with Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic you can play way louder, than by using a conventional violin microphone.
– The Bridge Dynamic Violin Pickup has adjustable tonal characteristics. From mellow, dark sound with full resonances and rich harmonics to bright more focused sound with less resonance and “cut through mix” characteristics. All with excellent attack and response.
– Integrated “BODY” control, adjusts the harmonic content of your sound. That is to say, with this violin pickup you can pass easily from a very focused, slim sound to a luscious, rich, fat, juicy violin sound.
– No feeling of additional weight on the instrument.
– Easily interchangeable between different instruments. In other words, you can use this violin pickup, with as many instruments as you have.
– Belt pack preamplifier.
– 3x AAA Battery operated.
– Battery status LED indicator.
– Standard 1/4″ inch (6,3 mm) mono output jack.