– Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic clip-on microphone system that senses both air and wood vibrations.
– Virtually no installation. Mounts on violin rib in just a few seconds.
– Above all, there is absolutely no contact to bridge or soundboard. As a result, violin “breaths” naturally and nothing bothers natural sound to make it’s way out of it. Therefore, the system reproduces a clear, detailed, amplified tone that simply is indistinguishable from instrument’s natural sound.
– Totally removable.
– No need for instrument modifications or alterations.
– Violin natural sound unaffected.
– Exceptionally feedback resistant in loud environments, so with Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic you can play way more loud, than by using a conventional violin microphone.
– Adjustable tonal characteristics. From mellow, dark sound with full resonances and rich harmonics to bright more focused sound with less resonance and “cut through mix” characteristics, all with excellent attack and response.
– Variable level anti-feedback (notch) circuit, to use it in extremely loud environments/stages or even notch out disturbing resonances or imperfections of instrument and adjustable Tone control (“Bridge Dyna-Mic XL“).
– Virtually no additional weight on the instrument.
– Easily interchangeable between different instruments. In other words, you can use it with as many instruments as you have.
– Belt pack preamplifier.
– Blending function available at any percentage. You can blend as much of violin’s “air” or “wood” sound, as you like.
– 9V Battery operated (Alkaline – not included). That is to say, you can expect about 40 – 60 hours of continuous operation.
– Battery status LED indicator.
– Note that only for the first installation, you ‘ll need a small cross-head screwdriver.