– Totally detachable, this violin pickup system needs virtually no installation and mounts on violin’s rib in just a couple of seconds.
– Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic clip-on microphone/pickup system that senses violin’s both, air and wood vibrations.
– Blending function available at any percentage. You can blend as much of violin’s “air” or “wood” sound, as you like.
– By it’s non-piezoelectric nature, the system does not produce bow change percussiveness or all the other inherent flaws that all piezo pickups produce.
– Special rubber pad so as to protect the violin’s rib varnish.
– Above all, there is no sensor contact to bridge or soundboard. As a result, violin “breaths” naturally and nothing bothers natural sound to make it’s way out of it. Therefore, the system reproduces a clear, detailed, amplified tone that simply is indistinguishable from instrument’s natural sound.
– No need for instrument modifications or alterations.
– No need to replace violin’s original bridge.
– Violin natural sound unaffected.
– Exceptionally feedback resistant in loud environments, so with Violin Bridge Dyna-Mic you can play way more loud, than by using a conventional violin microphone.
– Adjustable tonal characteristics. From mellow, dark sound with full resonances and rich harmonics to bright more focused sound with less resonance and “cut through mix” characteristics, all with excellent attack and response.
– Variable level anti-feedback circuit, to use it in extremely loud environments/stages or even notch out disturbing resonances or imperfections of instrument.
– Integrated “BODY” control, adjusts the harmonic content of your sound, so as to pass easily from a very focused, slim sound to a luscious, rich, fat, juicy violin sound.
– No feel of additional weight on the instrument.
– Easily interchangeable between different instruments. In other words, you can use it with as many instruments as you have.
– Belt pack preamplifier.
– 9V Battery operated (battery not included).
– Battery status LED indicator.
– Standard 1/4″ inch (6,3 mm) mono output jack.