– Mic Blender SE. Clip-on microphone, preamplifier and signal processor with blending options.
– Clip-on microphone of the highest quality (condenser type).
– Integrated anti-feedback circuit. As a result, you can easily play high volume.
– Parametric Low & High Pass filters, so as to tailor your instrument’s frequency range.
– Standard 6.3mm (1/4″) line input (high impedance). Saying that, you can blend your onboard pickup or piezo with the microphone signal, add a backing track or even a second guitar pickup system.
– Standard 6.3mm (1/4″) line output. In other words, you can use it with your favourite effect pedals without to worry about compatibility issues.
– Mute switch, so as to mute the signal output.
– Mic Blender SE connects directly to effect pedals or mixing desks.
– Pure analog circuit, made using only materials of the highest quality.
– Use Mic Blender SE with guitars (nylon or steel stringed), bouzouki, mandolin, etc.
– Battery powered (2 x AA, 1.5Volt batteries)