– Mic Blender SE. Clip-on microphone, preamplifier and signal processor with blending options.
– Clip-on microphone of the highest quality (condenser type).
– Integrated anti-feedback circuit. As a result, you can easily play high volume.
– Parametric Low & High Pass filters, so as to tailor your instrument’s frequency range.
– Standard 6.3mm (1/4″) line input (high impedance). Saying that, you can blend your onboard pickup or piezo with the microphone signal, add a backing track or even a second guitar pickup system.
– Standard 6.3mm (1/4″) line output. In other words, you can use it with your favourite effect pedals without to worry about compatibility issues.
– Mute switch, so as to mute signal output.
– Mic Blender SE (small edition) connects directly to effect pedals or mixing desks.
– Pure analog circuit, made using only materials of the highest quality (no bits and bytes here).
– Use Mic Blender SE (small edition) with guitars (nylon or steel stringed), bouzouki, mandolin, etc.
– Optional 9 Volt battery pack, to use when external power is not available or if you want to go wireless.
– Use it only with a 9V BOSS PSA-230s (EU) or PSA-120s(US) power adaptor or it’s own 9V battery pack (purchased separately).
– CAUTION: Contains magnets.