– Cello Bridge Dyna-Mic clip-on microphone/pickup system that senses cello’s both, air and wood vibrations.
– Multiple source system comprises a microphone and pulse sensors to also capture bridge and soundboard vibrations.
– Virtually no installation, as it mounts on cello rib in just a few seconds.
– Above all, there is absolutely no contact to bridge or soundboard. As a result, violoncello “breaths” naturally and nothing bothers natural sound to make it’s way out of it. Therefore, the system reproduces a clear, detailed, amplified tone that simply is indistinguishable from instrument’s natural sound.
– Totally removable.
– No need for instrument modifications or alterations.
– Cello natural sound unaffected.
– Adjustable tonal characteristics. From mellow, dark sound with full resonances and rich harmonics, to bright more focused sound with less resonance and “cut through mix” characteristics, all with excellent attack and response.
-Exceptionally feedback resistant in loud environments, so you can play way more loud, than by using a conventional microphone.
– Virtually no additional weight on the instrument.
– Easily interchangeable between different instruments. In other words, you can use it with as many instruments as you have.
– Belt pack preamplifier.
– Blending function available at any percentage. You can blend as much of cello’s “air” or “wood” sound, as you like.
– 9V Battery operated (battery not included).
– Battery status LED indicator.