– Cello Bridge Dyna-Mic clip-on microphone system that works also as a pickup.
– Virtually no installation. Just a matter of few seconds.
– Above all, there is absolutely no contact to bridge or soundboard. As a result, cello “breaths” naturally and nothing bothers natural sound to make it’s way out of it. Therefore, the system reproduces a clear, detailed, amplified tone that simply is indistinguishable from instrument’s natural sound.
– Totally removable.
– No need for instrument modifications or alterations.
– Cello natural sound unaffected.
– Adjustable pickup tonal characteristics. From mellow, dark sound with full resonances and rich harmonics, to bright more focused sound with less resonance and “cut through mix” characteristics.
– Virtually no additional weight on the instrument.
– Easily interchangeable between different instruments. In other words, you can use it with as many instruments as you have.
– Belt pack preamplifier.
– Blending function available at any percentage.
– 9V Battery operated. That is to say you can expect about 80 – 100 hours continuous operation.
– Battery status LED indicator.